What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who...– Chuck Palahniuk, Choke (via th1s1snottheend)
Fact about me, dont have accidents in front of me,...
When you drop the food you were about to eat.
sodamnrelatable: via sodamnrelatable
When Call Me Maybe comes on... →
death-by-lulz: At first: Then An hour later: 15 hours later: 5 days straight: (via thehilariousblog)
What I Learned From Tumblr
1. Females can be even hornier than men
2. Not all guys are total jerks
3. Be thankful that the friends you do have in RL don't live a whole continent away
4. Age doesn't always matter when it comes to friendships
5. 12.9 year olds belong at Super Wenie Hut Jr.'s
6. Slenderman is freaking scary!
7. Don't. Wear. Crocs.
8. Don't! Blink!
9. There are people out there who will fangirl over history
10. Draw a circle, that's the Earth
11. Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws, Gryffindors, and Slytherins can all either be the coolest people ever, or the worst. It all depends on the person
12. COULLLLSOOOOON NOOOOO
13. Don't insult someone's fandom/ship/OTP
14. Don't tag your hate
15. How to a less judgemental person
16. How to also be a more judgemental person
17. Snakes can be adorable
18. Spiders are still scary
19. Sharks are awesome
20. FRANCE IS NOT A RAPIST
21. The world is bigger and more diverse than thought
22. People can be there for you to help you through a hard time if you'd let them
23. An adorable animal will reduce anyone to a puddle of goo
24. Everyone has at some point listened to a song and pretended they were on stage/in a music video
25. How to be a better writer
26. How to be a better drawer
27. That a great friendship can be born if you just say 'Hi'
28. A truly great friendship forms when you and someone else can fangirl about something
29. Don't. Talk. About. Tumblr.
30. Alot about the human anantomy (porn)
31. Mermaids would be more likely to have dolphin-like tails than fish-like tails
32. Sometimes, the word 'butts' can make anyone happy
33. Many people have mastered the art of reading smut with a straight face, but no one has learned how to do so when it comes to fluff.
34. Magic Anons are fun
35. Don't assume things
36. That faith in humanity can be restored
37. "900 years of Time and Space, and I've never met anyone who wasn't important"
39. Everyone needs a friend to be there for them
And yet, the one thing I haven't learned from tumblr is...WHAT THE HECK IS HOMESTUCK ABOUT?!
For those of you who visit my Tumblr
for those who send me messages and lastly for those who reblog my pictures
I lost my Eye-hand coordination when i was born...
if someone finds my Eye-hand coordination please call 1-800- Hand-Eye coordination. The call its only 19.95 + shipping and handling.